Monday, October 29, 2012

Power And Phone Back

I don't know how long I will have the chance to blog so I wanted to let you all know that when I returned home from Boiceville just now both the power and phone had been restored. I don't know how long that will last. I am especially worried since a fairly large pine tree has broken in two and is sitting on the wires just before my driveway.

Coming home right now there was woody debris all over the road. As the wind increases I think we will see a lot more of that. What I have been hearing consistently from the local authorities is that they expect this to be more of a wind event than a rain event for our area. So far that seems to be the case. I guess we will have to wait and see if that continues to be true.

I will update you again when I can. Stay safe and dry!