Friday, September 18, 2009

New Blog Features

Some of you may have noticed that I have added a couple of new features onto this site. Since the weather effects all of us so heavily here in the valley one of our members (Jeff Schwartz) suggested I put a direct link to the weather forecast. First I went to Weather.com but couldn't get their icon to work properly. Then another member (Hawley Botchford) suggested the Weather Underground site which gives great local information. So I have linked to that site and put the icon on the right hand, permanant side of the page. The current conditions are visible and you can click the graphic for more details.

I also added a gadget that gives the sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times everyday. I think this is a fun addition too.

So go check them out. I think they are useful and both work great!