Monday, September 21, 2009

James & Lam Wolf at Interbike















James and Lam Wolf are showing there amazing bamboo bikes this week at the Las Vegas bike show. I got this message from James a few days ago. Anyone with relevant media connections who could help James out here might consider doing so.

"As you know I'll be going to debut my bamboo bikes at Interbike in Vegas next week. The bikes look stellar and will be built up with the finest components in the world (hand made wood rims from Italy, carbon belt drives, Edge composite and lots of carbon fiber all around) and I'm am really hoping to make a big splash and get orders.

If anybody has any ability to pull any strings with the press (CNN, or any TV stations or magazines), now is the time that I would like to ask that favor from you.
Please think of who you know and please contact them to urge them to have a look at my booth and cover it."

Interbike in Las Vegas
September 23 to 25th
Boo Bicycles at booth #6180

You can check out the bikes at www.boobicycles.com.