Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reading By Bethany Saltman Dec 28th


WCA member Bethany Saltman will be doing a reading on the Saturday after Christmas in Margaretville. Below is the email Bethany sent out regarding the event. Sounds like a great night to me!!


Dear Friends,

If you are looking for something fun to do the weekend after Christmas, please consider attending this groovy event at the Openeye Theater in Margaretville on Saturday, December 28th (at 7 pm) and Sunday, December 29th (at 2 pm). The press release is attached, but in a nutshell: it's a bunch of holiday-inspired writing read by the authors or actors. I am reading an essay I wrote called "The Food of the Gods with a Recipe for Mystical Gravy"about learning to cook from my dad. My essay is forthcoming in the book The Cassoulet Saved my Marriage: True Tales of Food, Family and How We Learn to Eat, edited by Caroline Grant and Lisa Catherine Harper, published by Roost in March 2013 (more about the book is below, as well, in case you are interested!).

I would love to see you there. And out and about, as well. 

Please spread the word!

xox
Bethany