Sunday, December 30, 2012

Finally Finished - Part Two

This last storm is finally past leaving us with somewhere between 5 and 6 new inches of snow on top of the 11 inches from the other day. The good news is that this snow is much fluffier and significantly easier to shovel. My back was very happy about that fact. There were predictions of very cold temperatures (single digits at night) moving into the area but I just checked the forecast again and it seems to have been revised upwards (to the 20s and teens) from the last time I checked. There is still one night in the single digits but not the whole week. That is very good as far as I am concerned. Right now there is no new snow on the horizon but I think we will be living with this snow for quite a while. So enjoy the day and I will keep you up to date on future weather developments.