Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Kid on the Block






















Hello. I am The Milkman. My mother is a tortoise shell, but I am a flame-point Siamese, with blue eyes and saffron color on my face, ears, paws and tail. I was born in The Bronx, and raised from birth to thirteen weeks by my devoted foster parents, Patricia and Gianrobert Wootton of Panther Kill Road.

Two weeks ago I was adopted by Cardi O'Conner and Michael Ottavi and moved to their bungalow above High Street. I share the house with ten-year-old Violet, a most patient accepting feline who loves to play chase and allows me to be me. Chow is unlimited. Life is good!

Other names for me (so far): Casper, Rumi, Motorboat or Evinrude (my purr is so loud it could wake the dead), Yo-Yo (I like to bounce high in the air), Cruz (As in Penelope, we have the same profile) and Dolce. If you have another name to suggest, please be sure to let the Blogmistress know.

Sincerely Yours, The Milkman