Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's Up with James and Lam Wolf


































































James Wolf sent me this message about the new Koi frame design he is doing on his Boo Bicycles. James is probably going to kill me for posting all this on the blog. He was just sending the updates to me personally. But I thought that other people in the valley that know James & Lam might be interested to see what they have been up to lately.
- Carol

"Well, I'm finishing the goods for the North American Handmade Bicycle Show...
I gotta hand it to my self, give myself a hand.
Since I seem to be able to handle the busted hand.
Not really getting out of hand, but handy enough, anyway.
Not so punny... sorry
The Bamboo Koi show bike (one of 4 absolute crowd-stunners) is turning out well so far, got past the hard part anyway."

- James


James and his lovely wife Lam also have a band and play music together in Vietnam. Here are some recent photos he sent me of them performing together. They are such a cute couple and they sound as good as they look!!