Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Library Survey Reminder

The wonderful library gals (I love that word, My Aunt Sophie said "gals" a lot) asked me to remind everyone to return their library surveys. They all have to be in by this Saturday January 12th. Everyone who uses the library is encouraged to participate, full time residents, part time residents, renters and snow birds, they want to hear from us all. You can fill out the form electronically and send it by email. Unfortunately, I can't post attachments on this blog but if you are not in the valley and would like to fill out a survey, email me at wvview@gmail.com and I will send one to you electronically. You can fill it out and email it back to the library by Saturday. I would also like to remind everyone that you can go to the library website and order books online. You can order a book from any library in the system and when it comes to Phoenicia they call you to come get it. I think the whole process is very cool! And I am sure if you need help figuring out how to use the website you can go there or call during library hours and they will help you out. So here is the link to the library online.

http://www.phoenicia.lib.ny.us/

Regular Phoenicia Library Hours:
Monday 1:00PM - 6:00PM
Tuesday 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday 1:00PM - 6:00PM
Thursday 2:00PM - 6:00PM
Friday 1:00PM - 6:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Sunday closed

Contact the Library:

Phoenicia Library
48 Main Street
Phoenicia, New York 12464
Phone 845.688.7811
phoenicialibrary@hotmail.com