Saturday, May 21, 2011

Logo Contest Winner

So, I have counted the votes several times and the winner of the Woodland Valley Logo Contest is #4. This logo had 3 different variations so we need to vote once more on a final version. The deadline for voting is Sunday June 5th. Please submit your votes to the new WCA official email address: woodlandvalleymail@gmail.com.

Thanks to all those who participated. The contest was a hot one with the winner receiving only 3 votes more than the other closest design. In the interest of full disclosure the logo that won is the design that I submitted. I feel a little odd about being the one counting the votes when I came out the winner but I will say that 1) I didn't vote and 2) If anyone wishes to have a re-count I would be more than happy to meet with you and go into the WCA mail accounts so it can be verified.

So that's the story. Be sure to vote so we can have the stickers ready for the annual WCA meeting at the end of July!