Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Geology Walk/Talk - Any Specific Interests?

As you know, Dan Davis, geologist with the NYCDEP, will be giving a talk/walk on the geology of Woodland Valley on August 16th (Raindate August 17th). He asked me to reach out to any possible participants and see if there is anything specific anyone is interested in learning more about. So send me some feedback on your interests and I will pass it along to Dan. You can email me here at wvview@gmail.com. I know there are some folks in the valley that would be interested but because of physical limitations wouldn't be able to walk along the stream so I am working with Dan to try and structure this event so that the beginning could be on easy terrain and attended by all and then we could move into walking the stream for those that fell able. We are still formulating this so any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated. I will keep you posted on the details as we move forward.