Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dershowitz Annual Summer Party

The Dershowitz family wanted me to let you know that their annual summer party will be on August 2nd this year. All of the Woodland Community Association members are invited. It is a pool party - 1 PM till whenever. All goodies including drinks and vegetarian dishes (egg and cheese) welcome, but no meat dishes. I am not going to put their address here on the blog. Most of you know where it is from previous parties, but we will be sending a separate email with those details to the WCA mailing list. If you are a WCA member and not on our email list just write me here at wvview@gmail.com and I will send you the details. And please be sure to spread the word to the other WCA members that do not have email or internet access. I will remind you all again as the date gets closer. It is always a great time and I hope to see you all there!!