Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blogging Class

Most of you have probably already seen the announcement in the letter I sent out to the entire WCA, but I am going to give a blog and internet class on Saturday July 12th at 11:00 am in the Phoenicia Library. First, for those without internet in their home I will briefly demonstrate how to get on the Woodland Valley View site from the library. Then I will show you how I access the WV blog and write posts. I will even show you how to start your own blog if you feel so inclined. I will also try and answer any other internet questions you might have. The class is free. So, for those of you who wonder how the heck I keep this site, this is your chance to find out. You don't have to have a lot of internet or website experience to understand what I will be showing you. It is actually very simple to put things up on a blog. Similar to writing an email. So if you have any interest in blogging or if you have any questions about the internet in general please come and join me. See you there!