Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weather in the Valley

I know that when I wasn't living here in the valley full time I was constantly wondering what the weather was like. It was especially helpful in the winter to know if and when it snowed in case I was planning a trip up. To arrive and find the driveway blocked with snow was no fun at all, especially not in the dark. That being said, once in a while I am going to post a weather update so that all of our part time residents and snow birds know if they should be concerned about their house, property and/or driveway. If any of you come up from the city and have a particularly harrowing drive on the Thruway I would appreciate an email or phone call so we can warn others who might be making the drive later in the day.

As of today, although the weather has been intermittently cold (in the teens at night, 30s during the day), there is no snow on the ground in the valley. Let's see how long that lasts!