Thursday, July 26, 2012

WV Kids Play Day A HUGE Success!!

I have been a bit behind in my posts these days but I wanted to let you all know that the Woodland Valley Kids Play Day on July 14th hosted by the Ffrench family was a great success!! Many, many people (both kids and grownups) showed up to play and make new friends. Rebecca Ffrench and her daughters Anna and Camilla all worked really hard to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. I want to thank Rebecca for coming up with this idea and making it happen!! She is amazing!! I am also astonished that after she finished hosting the folks in the community association at her house she ran down to town and ran the refreshment concession at the library music event. Unbelievable!! The woman is a superhero to me! Thanks for all you do Rebecca!!









                                       


















photos by Carol Seitz