Monday, April 9, 2012

Belated Holiday Greetings

As I was coming out of my sugar induced holiday coma today I realized that I never wished you all a Happy Easter or Passover (whichever you may celebrate). For the non-secular among us I just hope you are enjoying the spring season and the slow greening and flowering of our gorgeous area.

And on the subject of flowering, my daffodils have been at their best in the last few days. After the snow I wasn't sure that they would stand back up. But they are proving to be hardy little devils indeed and rose again to their previous glory. I think that they will be peaking in the next day or two. Hopefully, the rain we are scheduled to be having tomorrow or Wednesday will not take them over again. They are looking very bright and perky and are a wonderful little celebration of the season. (see below)

Happy Easter, Passover and/or Spring to all!