Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Interim Snow Report

The snow has been falling here all day but so far hasn't amounted to much. It was melting quickly for most of the day. I would say that we have gotten about 3 inches at this point. But the forecast is for snow through the night into tomorrow morning so we will see.

The roads however, have been slippery. Tonight as I came up WV Road a woman flagged me down. She had hit some ice under the snow and gone off the road and down into a ditch. It didn't seem like she was hurt but the car was going to need to be towed back up. I took her back to the house that she had just left so she could call her family for help. I haven't been out since so I don't know what happened to her but hopefully she is fine and got everything straightened out. Anyway, my main point in telling you that story is to remind you all to be careful if you have to drive tonight!!