Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photos of Paul O'Neil in the Esopus Creek

After wishing Boreegard a Happy Birthday in my last post, I realized that he had sent me a link to some really cool photos of his Dad, Paul O'Neil, and I never posted it. The photos are on Google but are from Life magazine. They were taken in 1963 while he was fishing in the Esopus Creek. The shots are by a photographer named George Silk. I would post them here on the blog but I am sure that would violate copyright laws (and Time Inc. has a lot of lawyers). At least I can link to them and you can all go and have a look for yourselves. The link below goes to a page with a single photo in the middle of the page. Be sure to view the rest of the photos by clicking on the thumbnails on the right side. Enjoy!

Paul O'Neil Photos