Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Woodland Valley View - First Birthday

I am very proud to announce that the Woodland Valley View blog is one year old today! Creating and keeping this blog has been an amazing experience (a lot of work but amazing)! I had envisioned it as a tool to bring our community together and it has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams. When I first created the site I made a commitment to myself that I would keep it for one year and if no one was interested or willing to help by sending things to post, I would abandon the idea. No need for that! Many, many of you out there have supported this project by not only reading it but sending me great content. I could not and would not have done it without all of you! I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has participated in making this site happen. So wherever you find yourselves tonight raise your glasses and drink to our blog, our community and the wonderful place we live called Woodland Valley!!

- Carol Seitz