Monday, April 21, 2008

Woodland Valley Campground Reservations

So, summer is on it's way, and I don't know about you, but for me, that means lots of company. Most of them I allow to stay the night or the weekend if they are really well behaved. But for some, other arrangements need to be made. Some of my family and friends have pet allergies (I have cats), some arrive in large groups and some just work my last good nerve if I have to be with them for too long. For those situations the Woodland Valley Campground is the perfect solution. "Oh, your coming with 2 friends, your 3 children and their 3 friends, have I got the perfect place for you!" I actually did say that exact thing to one of my friends a few years ago. I know a potential train wreck when I see it coming. So I am posting a link to the Woodland Valley Campground site where you can go and make reservations for friends and other (partially) loved ones. I hope this helps you to enjoy your company this summer.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/24501.html