Thursday, March 27, 2014

Nada

We dodged another bullet in the past few days as that huge storm that came up the coast stayed to our south and east. We didn't get any snow at all (yippee!). Just some high winds, but nothing too crazy.
The temperatures were cold again overnight (9 degrees at my house) but are forecasted to rise over the next week.

I am also happy to report that some of my daffodils have started poking through the ground a tiny bit. It is only in the sunniest of places and only just a wee bit but it is progress!

Besides me generally lagging behind in my posts, there are a bunch of things happening as spring events start to kick into gear. So I posted a bunch of announcements again today. Be sure to scroll down and check them out. There is a lot of fun to be had around town.