Friday, April 22, 2011

1000th Post

This post marks a milestone for the blog. It is the 1000th post that I have made since I started in the fall of 2007. Visitors to this site have steadily increased every month since the beginning. Right now it is averaging around 5000 hits a month! Unbelievable! But that number counts people who find the site by accident through different search engines. Still, even if you remove those folks, it is a lot more than I ever anticipated.

I want to thank everyone in the Woodland Valley community who send me things to post. I could not and would not do it without you. Putting the content up is time consuming enough, writing it all myself would be impossible. So thank you to all those who have contributed to making this a success!! Please continue to send any valley news to me here at wvview@gmail.com. Let's keep this good thing going!!!