Thursday, August 20, 2009

Digital Photography Workshop - August 22nd

I will be doing a digital photography workshop at the Phoenicia Library at 1:00 pm. This workshop will primarily focus on digital post production techniques to enhance your photos and make them better although I will take any and all questions you might have. Bring your laptops and any photo software that you own. I will primarily work in Photoshop Elements. Please download the free 30 day trial version of that program into your laptop so you can follow along. Here is the link to those versions:

Adobe Elements 7 for PC

Adobe Elements 6 for Mac

Please try and do this before we meet on Saturday. You probably can do it at the library on that day but it will just take more time. Photoshop Elements is the inexpensive home version of Photoshop but everything I teach you will most likely be able to be done in various other post production software.

Remember to bring photos in electronic versions to work on in the class. We will not have the ability to scan prints.

Right now I plan on ending the class at 2:30 but I can go a bit longer if folks are interested and want to continue. If you have any questions you can email me here at wvview@gmail.com. See you on Saturday!