Sunday, October 21, 2007

Welcome to The Woodland Valley View

Greetings Valley Residents!! Since being elected president last summer I have wanted to find better ways to keep our members in touch and our strength as a community growing. Since I have an interest and aptitude in technology, I thought a website for valley news and events would be great. Unfortunately, a traditional website would require too much time and maintenance. Earlier this week it hit me like a bolt of lightening.....a blog is the answer! It is simple, free and, in my opinion, easier to maintain. So here it is, The Woodland Valley View! This will be a great way for our members to keep posted on news and events, especially those who leave for the winter to find warmer weather in Florida or Mexico. So neighbor, I welcome you to The Woodland Valley View. Let's make this a fun and positive part of our community!