Thursday, October 17, 2013

Eugene Ruffolo European Tour

I got an email from Eugene Ruffolo about his upcoming tour. Here is what he had to say.


Hey Friends and Fans,
I'm excited to announce the dates of my upcoming European tour...which kicks off in 2 short weeks! I'm heading to three of my favorite countries...Holland, Germany, and Italy. This is my first solo Europeand tour in over a year..so I'm looking forward to playing some of my favorite venues, discovering some new one, and seeing some dear friends along the way. I sure hope you can come and catch a show near you..Dates/Cities are on the flyer above , but please check my website for more detailed information about exact venue locations (some still to be announced), show times, tickets etc..

On a another note, I have finally begun recording my long awaited (at least by me:) Italian CD.. This is a project I'm super excited about..a celebration of my heritage and a combination of songs and recipes that are dear to me. It's been a long time in the planning stages,but I've begun recording, and so far the tracks are amazing.. I've recruited (as always) some amazing musicians, and, in keeping with the international spirit of the project, and meeting up in Torino with a spectacular guitarist (Nico di Battista) to some some additional recording. So the project will continue it's forward momentum even while I'm on the road.

In December I'll be back in New York City and am doing a series of Christmas concerts based on my Christmas CD
"Even Santa gets the Blues", which I am bringing to a few cities in the US...These will be acoustic shows with guitar/string quartet.

That's the big news for now...Hope to see you along the way..

eugene