Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teen Novelist in Our Midst

I thought I would post one more thing that Sarah-Maria sent to me regarding her husband. Here is what she had to say.

"I don't know if you know that my husband, Brian, is a writer, his pen name is Brian James. He has now had more than thirty titles published in ten different languages. He mainly writes novels for teens ((Pure Sunshine; Tomorrow, Maybe; Perfect World; Dirty Liar; Thief; Zombie Blondes; The Heights) as well as children's books (including the Pirate School series and the Catkid series)."
- Sarah-Maria

Brian also has a blog if you want to check it out at: http://brianjamestheauthor.blogspot.com/

We have all sorts of interesting people here in the valley. I think that it is great to learn about them all! Thanks for sending us all the info Sarah-Maria!!