Friday, November 2, 2012

Phone Back, Power Mostly Back

The phone service is back to the valley. The power was back up to the Fawn Hill area by yesterday afternoon. Supposedly the rest of the road will be on later today (except for me - see post below). So everything is getting back to normal. Unfortunately, I just read that they are keeping an eye on another possible nor'easter that might be headed our way next week. I will keep you posted on that. I would definitely advise you all to have someone check your houses. I have heard of a couple of tree related damages to valley homes in the last couple of days.

PS - If you still need Wi-Fi the library has opened early today (Fri 11/2) to accommodate people without service. Thanks Phoenicia Librarians!!

PPS - DRY ICE UPDATE ! There IS Plenty of Dry Ice up at the Lanesville Fire House about 4 miles from Phoenicia on Rt. 214.