Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eugene Ruffolo Releases Christmas CD!

WCA member Eugene Ruffolo sent me this message. He has a very cool new Christmas CD! Check it out and remember you can support local artists and give great gifts at the same time this holiday season.
- Carol

"I am excited to announce the release of my new Christmas Cd "Even Santa Gets The Blues"-recorded in Germany last summer on audiophile label Stockfisch Records. http://www.stockfisch-records.de/stckff/sf_stockfisch_e.html

The Cd is an interesting (at least to me) collection of Holiday classics, unknown gems, and a few of my own originals, and features Ian Melrose on guitar-Margaret Fiellin on vocals-and a host of other wonderful players.

I'm working hard to get it set up and available on Cdbaby (www.cdbaby.com) and will let you know when its up and available for digital and hard copy purchases..

In the meantime--if you simply can't wait..or feel strongly that I should get ALL of the money, it can be purchased directly by sending a check for $20.00 to:

Cane Morte Music
c/o Eugene Ruffolo
92 Horatio Street #3G
N.Y. N.Y.
10014

if you are anxious to start celebrating- email me (RUFFOLINO@aol.com) with an adress- and I'll send it out even before the money arrives--because It's Christmas and I trust you...

It's a bit pricey in these hostile times--but this is a very high quality SACD audiophile recording , and was produced in Europe where the Euro proudly reigns!

Lastly--and against my better judgement--I'm offering this clip if you'd like a sneak preview.I know I'm a bit pastey--look like a Christian artist--and suck at lip synchng--AND am unacceptably corny--but hey--it's Christmas!!
(kinda makes you wanna take a peak-doesn't it?)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Ciqc6DtFc


- Eugene