Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dakin's Trip to California

WCA member Dakin Morehouse went to California recently to visit his grandkids. I was jealous of him getting some sun and fun while we here in Woodland Valley suffered through the endless winter, but apparently I didn't have any reason to be envious of the weather. He sent me these photos and graciously agreed to let me put them on the blog. Here is what he had to say about his trip:

"This is the closest I got to surfing and thong bikinis during my trip to California to see my progeny. Snowed the whole time. But playing chess, slot cars, dulcimer, piano and recorders with my GrandKids made it well worth the trip!"











On the LadderStair is Kiyoshi (my grandson), me (Dakin), Ally (my granddaughter) and underneath is daughter, Sharon with husband, Dave. Erik (my son) made them the 'treehouse' sleeping quarters.


















In this photo is Kiyoshi, me, and Alyssa Fumika. Ally and I are playing our recorders.











Thanks for letting me post these Dakin. It looks like you had a great time!!