Friday, May 23, 2008

WCA Potluck at Menla

In the spirit of communication and community, the Menla Mountain Retreat and Conference Center has graciously agreed to co-host a pot luck dinner gathering on their property at the end of Pantherkill Road with the members of the WCA. The date is set for Monday June 16th at 6:00pm. It will be a great opportunity for us to get to know the folks at the center better and strengthen our friendship with one another. So, we provide the potluck dinner and they will provide the desert and the wonderful surroundings. You can email me at wvview@gmail.com or phone me (my phone number is in the association dues letter you will receive in the next few days) by June 13th. if you plan to attend so we can get an idea of how many of you will be joining us. I am looking forward to seeing you all there!

PS - For those of you who are weekenders, sorry that this event is on a weeknight but the center couldn't do it on a weekend. I made it a Monday and gave everyone some advance notice so maybe folks could stay an extra day to attend. Let me know if you are coming.