Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Darn Computer

Sooooooooo sorry folks for my recent absence from the blog. I think this has been the longest stretch of days without a post since I started keeping the site in 2007. For those of you who were worried that I had been eaten by a bear or been abducted by space aliens you can relax, I am fine. But sadly my computer is not. It has been crashing intermittently over the last week. When it does it takes me quite a while to get it back. So I have been trying to get my work done and turning it off to rest it in between. That meant not much time for posting.  But I will be taking it in to Apple tomorrow. The good news is that it is still under extended warranty. The bad news is that until I get it back my posting abilities may be curtailed a bit. Have patience though, hopefully I will get this straightened out for good and get back to my normal routine of posting every couple of days.