Saturday, November 2, 2013

State Wide Propositions For Upcoming Election

With election day fast approaching I was curious to read the state wide propositions that will be on the ballot this year. I found them on the Ulster County Board of Elections site. I thought I would share what I found with those of you who would like to read them too. Below is a link to the BOE site. Once you follow the link you have to click on one more link to actually read the propositions. Please make sure you study them carefully when deciding how to vote, I find some of the wording to be a little confusing.

http://www.co.ulster.ny.us/elections/

And remember that here in Shandaken you will also be voting for Supervisor, two Town Board members, Assessor, Town Highway Supervisor and Town Justice. So don't forget to get out and vote next Tuesday!! See you at the polls!!