Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thomas Alba Passes

I am completely heartbroken to have to tell the community of the passing of a wonderful young resident. Tommy Alba, the youngest son of Nick and Gael Alba, died yesterday morning at his home. Tommy was 19. The cause of death is unknown at this point. Funeral arrangements are still being made and I will post them when I have them.

Tommy was a terrific young man. Always ready with a smile and an easy laugh. It was great fun talking with him. Sometimes, when I am speaking with other teens, I get the feeling that they would rather be talking to someone their own age who they can relate to better. I never got that feeling from Tommy. He actually seemed to enjoy talking with folks of all ages. He had a wonderful personality and was always so warm and funny. I will miss him greatly. May he rest in peace.