Saturday, February 10, 2018

Please Watch for Lucas

There is a lost dog in the area that could potentially wind up in Woodland Valley. He went missing Sunday Feb 4th. If you see Lucas please call or email the owner ASAP. I am re-posting the information below from Facebook.

Please keep an eye out and spread the word about LUCAS......
LOST: SLIDE MOUNTAIN TRAIL, SHANDAKEN
Black Lab Mix
EMAIL/PHONE: PWINKE@GMAIL.COM, 718-781-7236
"....I was returning to the Slide Mountain Parking Area with my dog Lucas on Sunday afternoon when we heard gun shots and Lucas bolted uphill. We were just turning off the old carriage road for the decent to the parking lot. I have been up and down the trail in the last 24 hours but have not seen him. If anyone sees him please email me or call 718-781-7236. He is very gentle, and will approach you if you have food. He is wearing a black coat, as in the picture below, and has a red collar with his name and our home phone number (973-744-4292). Thank you"