Phoenicia Festival of the Voice
July 29 - August 2, 2015 and over the next
2 months (June-July) as we gear up our
6th Annual Festival
The Phoenicia Festival of the Voice needs volunteers to help w/ prep during June/July) & during the Festival (July 29 - August 2) which will present world-class Opera, Broadway, Choral, Early Music & Aboriginal singers.
- Backstage crew support/stage hands
- Help building the main field stage & fencing around the perimeter
- Housing/hosting the artists in, or near to Phoenicia
- Food preparation for the artists' meals & post performance parties (also setting up/cleaning up)
- Street greeters/directing parking/Ushers
- Transportation of artists
- Assembling & distribution of artists' gift packages
- Placing & taking down signage in & around Phoenicia
-Answering phones in the Festival office in Phoenicia
If you are qualified for any of these tasks & want to share in an unforgettable musical/community experience.
More info or email Infovolunteers@phoeniciavoicefest.com