Saturday, January 31, 2015

Reliable Forecasting For The Hudson Valley

So as we wait for yet another winter storm to arrive (we are expecting 8 to 12 inches Sunday night into Monday) I want to make sure you all know about Hudsonvalleyweather.com . It is a fairly accurate source of local weather information. The guys who run it are not meteorologists but have a passion for the subject and use the same models as the major weather outlets. The big difference between them and the television forecasters is that they are the only source that focuses in on our area. Most of the other sources are out of NYC or Albany and I don't have to tell you how different those places can be from the Hudson Valley. And I find these guys right more than not. I have put this on the blog in the past but I thought I would put it up again for the newcomers to the area.  Check them out if you have a chance.