Sunday, November 23, 2014

Boreegard Sports The Colors In Style

WCA member and acting secretary, Mike O'Neil (aka Boreegard), supported the team of his alma mater, Princeton, by wearing the colors (orange and black) to a recent game against Yale. Of course Bo wore them in his own style (see photos below). The Princeton Tigers lost the game but reportedly a good time was had by all!

Below is the message Bo sent to me with the photos. BTW, "She who must be obeyed" is Bo's lovely wife, Jeanne. He sent me this last weekend and I am a bit late posting but, despite the delay, Bo still cuts a dashing figure that I thought you might all enjoy see the photos to prove it!!


"Below, a message from She Who Must Be Obeyed.  The game was yesterday at a frigid Yale Bowl, and the Bullpups whupped the Tigers pretty good (44 to 30), but I got a chance to show the colors, much to the astonishment of the assembled. 

In case you thought those were polkadots on my sports jacket, here's a closer look.  A tiger, gripping a stein of beer behind the eightball.  In this case, it's the square root of 64 ('64 being my class)."
- Bo