Friday, January 30, 2015

Another 3 Inches

The valley was covered with another 3 inches of light, fluffy snow overnight into this morning. My plow guy, Ernie Persons, came by and jokingly said that it was so feathery I could probably clean it off my porches with a leaf blower. Since that sounded like it might be fun I gave it a try and he was right!! I was able to clean both porches and around my wood piles in about 40 minutes by blowing it away!! And the best part of it was that it was a blast to do it that way! I realized somewhere in the process that I have become a real country gal if that was my idea of fun these days…LOL!

The temps are dropping fast tonight and the wind is picking up. I think it is going to be a great night to have warm soup for dinner and stay indoors! It is already in the single digits….Brrrrr!

More snow is predicted for Monday. I guess we will have to see how much more accumulation we get from that storm. Let's hope it won't be too bad and it is a light as this last batch…..I still have my leaf blower ready to go!