Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Far, Not Too Bad

There have been light flurries all day here in the valley but almost no accumulation. I think maybe we have about an inch on the ground. It looks like the bulk of the storm has stayed to our south and east. The two storms are merging together now and I think the weather from here on in will get a bit rougher. But I am hoping that the worst of it slides right by us. I guess we shall see.

So far there have been no power, phone or internet outages. If for some reason I don't blog for a long period of time you can assume that I have lost either power or internet or both. But I am hoping that doesn't happen.

Be careful if you are driving up tonight, the roads are getting slick. Please drive slowly and allow plenty of time to slow down in the intersections so you can be sure of making a full stop. Hopefully you can all tuck in and enjoy the snow from inside.